Poison alert!

Poison alert!

If your pet has been poisoned, give orally 3% Peroxyde, the kind you purchase at any pharmacy.

Do not use the stronger, concentrated peroxide found in hair color, use only the three percent kind. The dose is one teaspoon for every 10 pounds of body weight.

The hydrogen peroxide must be given orally to your pet. You can mix it with a ice cream or honey to make it tasty.

If it's a dog you should walk him around for a few minutes to get him moving, which will help the hydrogen peroxide do its work. If it's a cat, try to get him moving If your pet doesn't vomit within 15 minutes, you can give him a second dose.

However, if another 15 minutes pass and he still hasn't vomited, don't give him a third dose of the hydrogen peroxide. It's time to call your veterinarian.